Paperwork. It seems as if there is a never-ending pile of it. You process three pages and five pages take their place. Keeping track of all those receipts and miles can make San Francisco and San Jose corporate transportation hectic. Our Bay Area business limousine clients asked for relief and we responded to the business world’s mountain of paperwork with a streamlined billing system that simplifies tracking expenses and significantly reduces paper cut injuries.
Noble Limo’s business limousine clients have two easy options for billing:
- Print out the Credit Card Authorization Form, fill it out (you only have to do this once), and fax it back to us at (650) 523-4601, along with a photocopy of the credit card (front and back), and a photocopy of the cardholder’s driver’s license. Then, just give us the cost center or billing code for each trip and we’ll print it on the receipt. You can access your Bay Area business limousine account online at any time to view and print out a detailed monthly statement.
- After three months, Noble Limo offers Direct Billing for its business limousine clients that spend $1000 or more a month. We can invoice monthly or bi-monthly.
Our corporate billing system is just one of the many ways we at Noble Limo work to make San Francisco and San Jose corporate transportation a pleasure for our clients. We also feature:
- Professional, courteous drivers whose top priority is your comfort and safety.
- A late-model, stylish fleet with deluxe accommodations.
- Complete coordination of large group ground transportation.
- Guided tours of the Bay Area including Wine Country, the California Coast, San Francisco’s top attractions, and much more.
Noble Limo – saving the business world from paper cuts, one client at a time!